- This ISP-Function Observation Form is used to monitor student disruptive behavior and four possible behavioral consequences.
- Observations should be conducted during class periods in which the behavior is most frequent.
- School staff who will utilize the ISP-Function should complete the training module before use.
- The scoring tool is used to calculate the average percentage of disruptive behavior as well as the average percentage of the four behavior consequences.
- This scoring tool can be printed and shared with the student’s support team.
- The training module provides guidance on how this tool can be used and interpreted.